8.08.2019

Public Reading at Bozeman's Country Bookshelf - August 21, 2019

I'll be reading one of my pieces at a public reading this month.
Reading at Country Bookshelf, Bozeman

6 p.m., Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Country Bookshelf
28 West Main Street, Bozeman, MT

Event details are here: https://www.countrybookshelf.com/event/evening-short-fiction-griffin-writing-workshop

I'll be reading a recent piece that was part of a writing class with Maria Anderson, and a few others from the class will read as well.

Maria runs the Griffin Writing Workshop and was a great help in providing advice for my work. Maria's aim, in addition to helping student in her classes, is to help build a community of writers. I encourage novice and experienced writers to check it out.

Country Bookshelf is Bozeman's local, independent bookstore. They feature many author readings and events each year, and it will be an honor to read there. I am looking forward to it and hope to see you there!

~
Here is an earlier draft of the piece I will be reading: 

No comments:

Post a Comment