1.08.2018

Skiing the M - Stats & More Photos


M Trail BozemanYadda, yadda, yadda, Below are few more photos, comments, and stats on our trip.

Skiing the M Trail Bozeman
Powder Turns
Rob arcs sweet, effortless turns in the micro-gully. All of the tracks are ours. Yes, we are that cool.
Dynafit Stoke skis
Stoked! 
This photo was taken at our high point 1,100 feet above the trailhead. I was thinking I could send this photo to the Dynafit catalog but I imagine they want more action (And newer skis).


Bench-Warming
At first I though this bench was a log as it was fully covered in snow with only the top of the back sticking out. More adventurous folks would have launched it, but I decided to clear it off and have a seat.

Aren't we rad?! 
My ski of the M was my first Strava documented outing. I don't think I'm about to start recording my activities, but it is fun when someone else sets the timer and you can take a look at the day's stats. 

Check us out:


Strava revealed the following:
  • We traveled a distance of 3.9 miles
  • Our cumulative vertical was 2,211 feet over four laps
  • Trailhead = 4,946 feet to our high point 6,056 feet - 1,110 feet
  • Our longest run was about 1,010 vertical feet
  • The first two laps in the meadow were almost 300 vertical with last meadow lap of 600+ feet back to the car.
The M, Naked 
Here's what it looks like without snow.
College M, Bozeman

No comments:

Post a Comment