8.20.2015

These Three Things I Know...

Lately it seems I've been surrounded by know-it-alls. It is always enlightening to listen to these individuals in a conversation and see the passion they put into discussing/arguing subjects whether they are knowledgeable about them or not. The social scientist in me is fascinated with the know-it-all and ponders what might be going in his or her mind.
I could tell you a thing of two about the Wild East but only if you ask.



While I am interested in deeper conversation and debating topics, I'm not really much of an arguer. There are a lot of things to know in this world, and I personally don't care to know it all. When arguments get heated, I tend to let the know-it-alls have their say and dominate the conversation.

There are, however, a limited number of topics I do consider myself to know a lot about and which I'd gladly debate. Interestingly, they appear to be items few others are interested in discussing so I guess I'm not going to get pushed around by a know-it-all any time soon.

These three things I know...
 Okay, that's four things I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment